Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Educational Websites for Teachers

As an education major with plans for long term involvement in education, I have created a list a few websites that I think can be very helpful for educational activities. I have sorted these websites into categories based on which audiences they best apply to: students, parents, and teachers (though it is important to remember that most of these websites can be used by all three groups). Many of the websites I have listed for teachers offer resources such as worksheets and many contain databases that can be searched for such materials. Among the parent links are websites containing education articles and advice columns about helping one's child benefit from schooling. The student websites offer educational games, lessons, and interactive pages for kids to participate in and enjoy. I chose these websites in particular since I think they are easy to use, well organized, and very helpful for many situations. I hope you find these websites useful for your own educational purposes as well!

Click here to view my Educational Resources Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment